The Pueblo of Isleta Public Library holds materials to serve Isleta and the surrounding communities. The library system contains more than 5,000 books and periodicals on all subjects and interests for all patrons. The library is situated within the Department of Education building and consists of the General Library, the Children Area, the Teen Section, the Arts & Crafts Workroom and a Conference Room.
- Utilize the Public Library’s WiFi
- PC and Mac computers available with internet access
- Books and periodicals
- CDs, DVDs, Blu-rays available to check out
- Sheet Music for the musician in you
- Magazines and Newspapers available… USA Today, Albuquerque Journal, Valencia News Bulletin, Isleta Newsletter