Forms & Links

Forms/Links: (UPDATED 7/27/2023)

Educational Assistance

This form is available for Tribal members to apply for financial assistance for the following categories –

  • Students K-12:  Students who are in need of academic support, unavailable through other resources, for example; tutoring through Sylvan Learning Center or other programs.
  • Students K-12:  Students with disabilities.
  • Students K-12:  Students attending private institutions.
  • Students K-12:  Students involved in extra-curricular activities, i.e., band, chess, sports activities, science fair, etc.
  • Group Trips:  To give students K-12 the opportunity to attend and explore educational programs or take education trips outside the regular classroom.
  • Continuing Education:  Special interest classes, i.e., career development, etc.
  • Adult Education Special Programs: Department of Education hosted programs to include CNM Ingenuity and UNM-VC concurrent courses/classes.

DOE/JOM Contact Info and School Supply Registration

  • This form is to request school supplies

JOM Submissions

  • This form is to be used to submit any forms, documents, art, etc. that you would like share with the J.O.M program.

Reimbursement Forms

  • JOM eligible students can use this form to request a reimbursement for items such as: lab fees, cap and gown, band instruments, PE uniforms (Middle School & 9th Graders), SAT/ACT fees, summer school and AP course materials.

W-9 Form

  • W-9 must be in student’s name with the signature of the parent if the student is under 18. Checks will be issued in the name of the student.


  • Please use this form to request tutoring through the Department of Education.

Appointment Request

Fill this form out if you need assistance from the Department of Education staff.

  • Filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA )
  • Filling out the scholarship application
  • Using a computer to fill out Application
  • Submitting supporting documents (scanning, uploading, etc.)
  • Outside scholarship essays (proofreading, editing, etc.)
  • Career advisement (Resume building, cover letters, interviewing techniques, etc.)

Adult Education Application

  • Tribal members looking to get their GED/HiSet can use this form to apply through Department of Education Adult Education program.

Intern/Volunteer Application

  • Current Higher Education Supplemental scholarship recipients can use this form to send in their volunteer application.

Scholarship Applications

Click here or use the following link to access the Department of Education Higher Education Scholarship Application.

Supporting Documents for the Scholarship Application

Click here or use the following link to access the Department of Education form to upload required supporting documents for your application.

Course Verification Form (Required document for the Scholarship application)

POI Degree Plan (This may be used as your degree plan, fill it out, have it signed by your advisor and submit with your supporting documents).  A degree plan is due with your initial application and/or if you change you major or course of study.

Financial Needs Analysis (FNA) (Required document for the Scholarship application). Fill out the top portion of this form and submit to your Financial Aid Office for their completion. They will then submit the completed form to our office. It is your responsibility to ensure they receive and submit to our office by the deadlines.


Pueblo of Isleta Department of Education
Office: (505) 869-9790
Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 1270
Isleta, NM 87022

Physical Address:
950 Moonlight Drive SW Suite “S”
Albuquerque, NM 87105