Forms & Links
Forms/Links: (UPDATED 5/5/2021)
We would like to celebrate you and your success. Please fill out a quick online form to share your accomplishments. Use the appropriate link below to share your information:
2020 High School Graduate Link – https://isletapueblo.formstack.com/forms/2020_hs_graduates
2021 High School Graduate Link – https://isletapueblo.formstack.com/forms/2021_hs_graduates
Pueblo of Isleta 2020 & Spring 2021 College Graduates – https://isletapueblo.formstack.com/forms/2020_21_college_graduates
This form is available for Tribal members to apply for financial assistance for the following categories –
- Students K-12: Students who are in need of academic support, unavailable through other resources, for example; tutoring through Sylvan Learning Center or other programs.
- Students K-12: Students with disabilities.
- Students K-12: Students attending private institutions.
- Students K-12: Students involved in extra-curricular activities, i.e., band, chess, sports activities, science fair, etc.
- Group Trips: To give students K-12 the opportunity to attend and explore educational programs or take education trips outside the regular classroom.
- Continuing Education: Special interest classes, i.e., career development, etc.
- Adult Education Special Programs: Department of Education hosted programs to include CNM Ingenuity and UNM-VC concurrent courses/classes.
JOM Contact Info
- This form is used to sign up for JOM Services (Must be renewed every school year)
(a) Any eligible Native American student with ¼ or more Indian blood enrolled in the Los Lunas School District.
(b) Any eligible Isleta tribal member with ¼ or more Indian blood, who is attending a public and/or charter school that does not receive Johnson-O’Malley funding.
- This form is to be used to submit any forms, documents, art, etc. that you would like share with the J.O.M program.
- JOM eligible students can use this form to request a reimbursement for items such as: lab fees, cap and gown, band instruments, PE uniforms (Middle School & 9th Graders), SAT/ACT fees, summer school and AP course materials.
- Please use this form to request tutoring through the Department of Education.
Fill this form out if you need assistance from the Department of Education staff.
- Filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA )
- Filling out the scholarship application
- Using a computer to fill out Application
- Submitting supporting documents (scanning, uploading, etc.)
- Outside scholarship essays (proofreading, editing, etc.)
- Career advisement (Resume building, cover letters, interviewing techniques, etc.)
Adult Education Application
- Tribal members looking to get their GED/HiSet can use this form to apply through Department of Education Adult Education program.
- Current Higher Education Supplemental scholarship recipients can use this form to send in their volunteer application.
Supporting Documents for the Scholarship Application
Course Verification Form (Required document for the Scholarship application)
Financial Needs Analysis (FNA) (Required document for the Scholarship application). Fill out the top portion of this form and submit to your Financial Aid Office for their completion. They will then submit the completed form to our office. It is your responsibility to ensure they receive and submit to our office by the deadlines.